Last changed 08:58am 11 October 2000 by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Sunir Shah. All rights reserved.
words, words, words
- To geek or not to geek [c1996]
- Rhetorical essay. Futzing around with computers isn't lame.
- A Mickey Mouse Utopia [c1996]
- Rhetorical essay. Disney builds Walt's "perfect community." Only
perfect people need apply.
- Carnival Red [c1997]
- Vignette. The beginning of adolesence brings many lessons.
- Cards [c1997]
- Short story. Frank's father worries about too much. Hockey is all that matters.
- Pinball [c1997]
- Poetry. I am a pinball. Cold, sober steel.
- cracked mobius [c1998]
- Lyric prose. I had a dream about you last night.